ds

text

text

Nuffnang




Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

Learn to use the lift idiots.

I am damn pissed. When i went home after work, i waited damn long for the lift. Finally gotten into the lift, some idiot who took the lift earlier PRESSED THE UP AND DOWN BUTTON. Fuck bitch. The lift went up and stopped and went up again and stopped. Bitch. I just went down to check my mails. A bitch and 2 bastards stand at the door like guarding the door from a dragon or something. HOW AM I GOING TO EXIT WHEN U STAND LIKE THAT? I waited damn long for the lift again to go back up. When i was on the lift again going down, The lift opened at 3th and 4th floor with no one even at the door. BITCH. LEARN TO USE THE LIFT IDIOTS. Damn pissed off with those idiots who dunno how to use the lift and wasted my time. If you wanna go down, press the down button la. Press the up button for what. It doesn't help the lift to move any faster but to frustrate the next user who use it. BITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment